Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!















I can't beleive we have a FIVE year old! Can we possible be that old? Well, on June 3rd, our Munch turned 5. She wanted to celebrate by going to the water park. However, Oregon weather was not cooperating, it was raining (what a shock!) and the decision was made to postpone the official party until later in June. Meanwhile, we celebrating by having milkshakes with the Meyers, followed the next day by our biweekly pizza party. Lena received a Princess Bike from mom and dad and Princess helmet from brother Benjamin... She also got a beautiful dress from aunt Manya and uncle Dave. Deda gave her an awesome scooter that she is learning to ride...

3 comments:

Jessie said...

So many new posts! I'm so proud of you. We will look back on this yard experience with fond memories, I'm sure. Right now, I feel a pit in my stomach when I see Keith with the sod cutter. However, soon we will be sipping lemonade in our back yards, watching the kids play on the beautiful green grass, and eating veggies from our gardens.

Marina said...

Oh Lena...can't believe she is really FIVE. I am glad she loved her bike ( the picture helped to assume that).
I am sure the HOT day will arrive soon and you all can go to the water park and have a blast...Lena loves water, since she was a little girl. Cute post, Jessie. I would love to join the Lemonade bash and watch our kids to play on the green grass. Sounds marvelous! :)
But for now...I will just watch Katya chasing the neighbors cats on the neighbors green grassy area. :) Love you all.

Amy said...

Good grief, you guys have been busy with your yards! I bet they look amazing! I can't believe you have a 5 year old! Happy birthday!!